- Legit first name: Jennifer
- Middle name: Lyn
- Nickname: Jenna, AppleJack, Jeanie Bean (this is my dad's nickname for me - I'll cut you if you call me this!), Gywn, Jen and last but not least - Spaz... I somehow incurred this nickname during basic training. >>
- Location: Ohio... for now
- Age: 33
- Height: 5'6"
- Zodiac sign: Aries
- Any pets: Since the voices in my head don't count... our Great Dane, King Tao's Mikkail Rasputin (Mik or bubby for short). Our dutch bunny, Toki. An eastern cottontail rabbit that couldn't be rereleased after rehabing named Fennic. Our male sable ferret, F.S.O.A. (it means Furry Slinky On Acid. My daughter picked it) and our little girl, a cinnamon ferret named Wesker. Yes, after Albert Wesker. Trust me... the name suits the blonde homicidal little critter.
- Favorite thing about yourself: I can blend in anywhere! Really... oO I get mistaken for a local in foriegn countries. Hey, being a plain jane I could make an awesome spy!
- Worst habit: Biting my nails. I can break it for a bit but if I get stressed out they're down to the quick again.
- Fun fact: I randomly break out into song, and there isn't a day that goes by where I don't have frequent mental side trips. Seriously some of the most off the wall things come out of my mouth. I think my son has the same problem... "Evil like coconut milk."
Identity, Sexuality & Personality
- Gender identity: Female
- Sexual preference: Straight... er, then a bent wire hanger. Figure that one out!
- Relationship status: Single (divorced, actually)
- "Early Bird" or "Night Owl": I'd have to sleep for either of these... but I prefer owls so, meh, night owl
- Bath or shower: Shower. Unless it's a Japanese style bath. I'll soak in that til I pass out!
- First thought in the morning: Again I'd have to sleep for this to matte - BUT - when I do, don't make eye contact until I acknowledge you. There's no promises that you'll live.
- Last thought before falling asleep at night: Why aren't more of you insomniacs! You'd stop asking me these questions!
- Do you work or are you a student: Okay, getting insightful here - I'll forever be a student. I'm not paying for that shit but I love learning and yes, I read text books for fun... That being said, I work. With people... Doing customer service... I haven't killed anyone yet, so it's okay for now.
- What do you do well: Plan for Zombie Apocolypses and the perfect crime.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years: With my debts paid off and enjoying a cup of cappucino in Venice with my oldest daughter. (promised to take her to Italy before she graduates high school.)
Habits (Do you…?)
- Drink: When the mood hits me.
- Smoke: I smoked for about 20 years - I quit during my pregnancies and for a bit after, and NEVER around my kids - Just recently (like 1.5 years ago) I bought the Blu ecigs and I've whittled it down to just needing a fix when I'm stressed.
- Do Drugs: just the perscribed kind and even those I have to choke down
- Exercise: Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
- Have a go-to comfort food: Lindt's chocolate truffles - chocolate flavor
- Have a nervous habit: I won't look the other person in the eyes if I'm nervous, or I click my pen
What is your favorite…?
- Physical quality (in yourself): Eyes and Tattoos... okay, I hate one of them but I'm getting a cover up so yea.
- In Others: Cleanliness (take care of yourself, please!), how they present themselves attire wise (that is not how you use a belt!), and eyes - you can tell a person by them. In men specifically.... arms, abs and hands. Oo I have a thing for arms. Grew up around too many mechanics and laborers as a kid. I see strong arms and nice eyes like men see breasts... >>
- Mental/emotional quality (in yourself): cynicism
- Food: Oh, god too much to name but currently Pho. OMG! Pho is amazing!
- Drink: Dr. Pepper
- Animal: I'm gonna say all... Okay, maybe not hamsters. Little bastards like to bite, and I'm not partial to little dogs.
- Artist/Band/Group: Holy crap, you're asking a lot! Okay, first and foremost - Storm the Bay www.facebook.com/stormthebay (lead singer's like a little brother to me, check them out!) Moving on... Acid Black Cherry, Gackt, Rain, Three Day's Grace, Queen, Kerili, Carrie Underwood, Garth Brooks, Psy, Ozzie Osborne, Thirty Seconds to Mars, Gazette, the Three Tenors, Bach, Mozart, Vanessa Mae, Jennifer Lopez, Rihana, Eminem, most everything done by Disney... I can keep going but I think you get the idea. My iPod is overflowing.
- Author/Poet: Dear God... Um, my cousin, Linda Cook, first I'm name dropping like mad here). Then Tom Clancey, Shakesphere, Bronte, Rumiko Takahashi, Hisaya Nakajo, Suzanne Collins, J.K. Rowling, Tom Swayer... I'm going to stop. I will keep going.
- TV Show: Walking Dead - I have the tattoo to prove it! Amazing World of Gumball, Chowder, Project Runway(s), World's Dumbest, Face Off, Cupcake Wars, Chopped, Cutthroat Kitchen, Ghost Hunters, Destination Truth, Doctor Who... and so on, and so on... Oo I don't watch that much TV, really. I have a DVR that's too full.
- Actor/Actress: Norman Reedus, Adrien Brody, John Malkovich, Tom Hiddleston, Robert Downey Jr., Luke Goss, Ron Perlman, Chris Helmsworth, Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale, Jack Nicholson, Harrison Ford, Sean Connery... Oo I'm seeing a pattern of a LOT of men... Need some females in here. Um... Oh! Sigourney Weaver and Charlize Theron... uh... crap... There's more but they're all men.
CSS made by TwiggyTeeluck
Texture by Princess-of-Shadows